Friday, October 5, 2012

Hi Owybabe

I was just checking out my twitter  account and its been my routine to check out the trending topics, and then I saw this trend " Hi Owybabe " I was thinking " oh maybe a new clothing line? food chain? product? " kept on wondering and then clicked it. . . . I didn't know why but i was dragged to click it maybe its because its so high on the trending list that I thought that it was something important.



Ok the fact is I still don't know who Owybabe is, I just want to join in the fun or even annoy some, but people as funny and energetic as we are tend to join the craze and guess what?! even with the fact that nobody knew who this Owybabe is a lot of people still tweet "Hi Owybabe" just to join the craze! and by the way, it's already trending world wide i think. It's even higher than the Taken2 trend on the list.

Little somethings that takes my stress away!

So what are you waiting for tweet now! say "Hi Owybabe"! I know I did, this is definitely weird. . . .

Follow me on twitter: @migzjvr2

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I noticed that you are knowledgeable when it comes to mobile phones, maybe you want to link with Pro Pakistani too?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...