Saturday, October 6, 2012

Price Of The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 In The Philippines

I just oh so recently posted an article about the new SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 here and indicated there that prices are still for updates, and so here I am updating you with the price of the Note2.

This is my first sighting of the price of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 which stated by our oh so friendly internet store Kimstore.


Kimstore just recently announced that they are going to sell this oh so wonderful units for Php31,000 yes it is not as high as the famous Iphone 5, and the price was not a turn off. ( oh yeah! ). With the specs and functions of this phone it's price I should say is really reasonable and will definitely be a keeper.

Notes: If you have the money go ahead and buy if your that tech savvy but on a budget type of guy. A really good upgrade if you are not yet on an S3 or Iphone5.

Checkout Kimstore's Facebook account for other oh so sweet priced gadgets.

Rant: please note that I am not totally endorsing Kimstore I am just fond of honest sites who sell gadgets at oh so low prices! so come on check them out!   ( and I ended up endorsing them again. haha ).


For comments and suggestions please hit the comments sections! thanks!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...