Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hi! This is Duct Taped Rants!

In the real world few people listen, opinions are controlled, and ideas are almost always doubted. So I thought why not write about it! and then i decided to make a blog.

Welcome to Duct Taped Rants where the ideas that I can't say out loud are pretty much expressed. I am JM Javierto, nurse by profession and a jack of all trades by heart. I hope that I can entertain you with whatever I decide to put on this blog. It's not like I forced you to read this but I hope that if you ever do I won't be wasting a few seconds of your life.
( well actually that is what I partially intend to do )

So in general my opinions are welcome here and so are yours, this is my first time making a blog so comments and suggestions are pretty much appreciated, and i'm not an expert writer so please don't be too harsh. Oh and regarding the blog title please don't ask me because I too don't know haha just came into mind when I read the big TITLE fill up box, maybe i'll get it next time.

Well that's about it, see you on my next post.

" Alot of people listen, only a few of them understand, and some don't really care "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...