Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Waiting. . . . Finally!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!

So I was browsing my Facebook Account, and suddenly I saw this photo!!!!

Photo c/o Kimstore

It's like a bullet struck my head and hit me where if freakin hurts! and then wooooshhh (IDEA)! I was thinking "Oh yeah apple fans from the Philippines are gonna love this!".

Kimstore has finally done something amazing, AGAIN (ok that's besides the fact that they are the most successful and also THE BEST online shop for gadgets, cameras, gaming console, etc in the Philippines. Oh and I am not being paid to say this stuff...) they made it possible to pre - order the iphone 5 through their online shop! all you have to do is fill up this forms from this link: Pre-Order Form

Ok the only downside to it is that they don't have the prices yet, but I know those itching hands of yours would not care about that! (ok just trying to be funny). But don't lose hope I know they will update the public ASAP regarding the prices of the units (REALLY hoping and praying that the prices would be a little lower than on the 2 huge companies contract binding deals).

I hope you guys found this article really helpfull.
For more info and great deals on the gadgets that you are dreaming of, Visit and Follow Kimstore on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/kimstorePH?ref=ts
I know I did!!

Thanks for reading! til next post!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...